Finally doing it! Damon braces for bite issues

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

desertd

Re: Finally doing it! Damon braces for bite issues

#16 Post by desertd »

Another post so I can get pics of both molars on. They stick out a bit if you can see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

Jethro

#17 Post by Jethro »

That's great progress desertd...teeth are looking so good I would hope that extractions aren't even a consideration at this point!

All the Best,

Jethro

desertd

#18 Post by desertd »

My ortho was talking about putting my top teeth in an wide-arch wire so I bet he's going to try to tip them out a bit next. That would create some more room I bet so I hope that means extractions are off the table.
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

desertd

#19 Post by desertd »

Night before my next appointment. Molars have moved quite a bit in just six weeks. Will post an update tomorrow, expecting some upgrades.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

desertd

#20 Post by desertd »

I'll give y'all a top teeth view and a front view as well

desertd

#21 Post by desertd »

I am now officially in the rubber band club. Got hooks on the back of my top first molars, wearing elastics between those and the brackets on the bottom first molars. Also got put in a .019x.019 extra-wide wire to tip my top teeth out some more.