Braces come off tomorrow

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

i814u2c

Braces come off tomorrow

#1 Post by i814u2c »

I am so excited, my braces come off tomorrow. :D
I am also sad, they have become part of me. I have had them on through graduate school. I think that I will miss them. :(
37 YR F METAL TOP AND BOTTOM
TOP ON OCT 04
BOTTOM ON DEC 04

Andromeda

#2 Post by Andromeda »

Yay congrats! I just got mine off today and it feels nice :) I don't miss my braces AT ALL, haha. They were always such an annoyance and most of the time they caused me pain in varying amounts. Maybe they will let you keep them as a memento!