My teeth have been nakedized! :D

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Memran

My teeth have been nakedized! :D

#1 Post by Memran »

I posted this at the end of my story thread, but its such a big deal to me, I think it deserves its own thread :D
Memran wrote:ALL DONE!

Finally, I can't believe it. Sooooo happy! :banana: :jump: :-88

Remember this?

Well now its like this!

I have bonded retainers top and bottom:
You can still see some blue ink left from the bite test there :)

Finally free! :D :D :D
Upper brace on 23rd June 2008
Lower brace on 27th August 2008
Expected treatment time: 30 months :shock:
Braces removed on 6th June 2010
My Braces Story!

mikesmile

#2 Post by mikesmile »

Congrats Memran!!! :D

Thanks for sharing your success story...very inspiring. Your ortho did a wonderful job. Your (naked) teeth look great...I can't believe you finished up 7 months before your estimated time. WOW!!!!

Second Time In Braces - Estimate 12-14 Months

revelvia

#3 Post by revelvia »

Any chance I could see a photo from the side? A friend of mine has teeth very much like your before picture and I'd like to be able to encourage him by showing him how they could look :)

Jethro

#4 Post by Jethro »

You're right Memran, this is worthy of its own thread! I posted to the other one also, but again, CONGRATS on reaching the end of your journey...what a terrific result!

Margie

#5 Post by Margie »

Congrats! They look great!