Bracesweden - after a long absence!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracesweden

Bracesweden - after a long absence!!

#1 Post by bracesweden »

Was quite for a LONG LONG time!!! The changes have been really AMAZING!!! The around 5mm gap between the front teeth is almost gone! All the teeth are now in line - not as they were up and down before. Will post pics in the evening.

Have heart all thos having grave perio problems and embark on the ortho journey...it is long and hard, but the results are no less miraculous.

I still have around 1 year left (atleast!!), but I can see so many positive changes...that all the pain, chaffing and brace-sores seems worth the pain.

Pics later today!

LongInTheT

hi

#2 Post by LongInTheT »

hi, Bracesweden,

Good to hear from you, and so glad the braces are going well. I've had perio problems, too, and am also seeing what a big difference braces make. This is mainly that I feel I look a whole lot better, but my dentist says my gums and teeth look a whole lot healthier just due to the braces!!

You must be so happy that your teeth are aligned and the gap is almost gone. Great progress. Looking forward to seeing those pics!

All the best, LITT

PrincessPeach

#3 Post by PrincessPeach »

well done :D

Thank you for your words of encouragement, i'm on day 3 of braces & was begining to wonder if i'd done the right thing!

Congrats on your progress!!
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)