Jon's blog

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

JayC

#16 Post by JayC »

thnx kiwi

Flora2006

#17 Post by Flora2006 »

I agree, your teeth are looking great JayC.

That top arch is lining up beautifully.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

JayC

#18 Post by JayC »

hahah to be honest i think my top row's arch was relatively good already except for t2 front :wink: .. but its still progress!!!

JayC

#19 Post by JayC »

OUCH!!!!!

i hate spacers!!!! grr.... i had my top adjusted yesterday and it feels nice nad tight but nothing i cant deal with.. but the damn spacers on the lower hurt soo much.. all the front teeth of my lower are so painful... not really when i bite but they just throb.... :roll: it hurts so much more than my upper spacers when i had them on. i think its becuse my lower molars were sooo tight.. the lady was like "oh wow youll be feeling this soon erthan later" hahah damnit!!!! :(.... time to drink some advil soup

JayC

#20 Post by JayC »

wow its been almost 2 years since my last post lol.... update... everything is lined up. next is surgery to correct my underbite. im a few months behind in terms of my projected treatment time. it was supposed to be a 2 year treatment and i was supposed to have had my operation in the fall. but oh well. surgery date is feb 22nd. so less than 2 weeks away.. YAYE.!!! or should it be more YIKES? hahah. im more excited than nervous. i just wanna get it over with and be on my way with the treatment.

also im more concerned about the 7200 im spending on the operation as well. oh well. itll be worth it in the end. so hopefully i can be debraced by late summer!