Braces makes me cry a lot

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

miseryandsuffering31

Braces makes me cry a lot

#1 Post by miseryandsuffering31 »

Has anyone had braces and had hormonal and sleep problems with braces? Sleep apnea is destroying my face :S I am literally in tears when I have braces on.

miseryandsuffering31

Re: Braces makes me cry a lot

#2 Post by miseryandsuffering31 »

miseryandsuffering31 wrote:
> Has anyone had braces and had hormonal and sleep problems with braces?
> Sleep apnea is destroying my face :S I am literally in tears when I have
> braces on.
I am getting lower jaw advancement surgery with gineoplasty to help improve my profile as well as improve the breathing but I wanted to ask about how long it took for someone to sart weight lifting? I mainly ask this because I am getting this surgery done mainly for curing my obesity and lack of muscles. I noticed that I would start to mouth breathe when I did some weight lifting but I need this as a boost to help improve my profile. It will not only help me mentally but physically too.

I have symptoms of bulimia but currently receiving orthodontic treatment to help that.

SarahJoe

#3 Post by SarahJoe »

I had my braces treatment done a year ago and didn't face any difficulties in the entire treatment period. It was comfortable and ended as expected. The result was so appealing.
But one of my friends had a similar problem as yours. She suffered a lot at the beginning stage of the treatment. When she discussed her issue with the dentist, he suggested using a CPAP mask. She experienced a better result after using this. So please try this. Maybe you could find a better outcome for your problem. I had my braces treatment done a year ago and didn't face any difficulties in the entire treatment period. It was comfortable and ended as expected. The result was so appealing.
But one of my friends had a similar problem as yours. She suffered a lot at the beginning stage of the treatment. When she discussed her issue with the dentist, he suggested using a CPAP mask. She experienced a better result after using this. So please try this. Maybe you could find a better outcome for your problem.

Humdan

#4 Post by Humdan »

Same