Tim's Treatment NEW PICS ::: UPDATED PLEASE READ 03/11 :::

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SDFD TSchott

Re: Tim's Treatment NEW PICS ::: UPDATED PLEASE READ 03/11 :::

#151 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thanks

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Jethro

#152 Post by Jethro »

I originally joined the forum in 12/2008. I had braces for 30 months for an anterior crossbite, crowding, rotations and tmj issues. Back for round 3, due in part to failed retainers (I posted about it).

All the Best,

Jethro

SDFD TSchott

#153 Post by SDFD TSchott »

3 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days since I started treatment again and this time there wasn't much change at all. Go in and see the ortho, she says everything is looking good and were going to bracket a back molar next appointment Dec 22nd. My concern is if they try to pull the tooth forward there is no bone in that area due to extracted tooth centuries ago. I expressed my concern and she didnt say anything about it.

We shall see how appointment goes next month.

SDFD TSchott

#154 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Image FRONT VIEW

Image UPPER VIEW

Image LOWER VIEW

Image CLOSE UP FRONT VIEW

SDFD TSchott

#155 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Here is a photo of the molar they are going to bracket but I'm not sure how this will work out as there is bone loss next to this tooth if they pull it towards they are pulling to an area that likely wont support the molar unless bone moves too.

SDFD TSchott

#156 Post by SDFD TSchott »

UPDATE

I haven't updated in a while and thought that it would be time to post another update of my second time around in braces. I went back into braces for the second time on August 06, 2018 and haven't had to much pain/discomfort in the short 5 months that I've had them back on already. I do recall the one thing I hated about BRACES and that was the tedious task of cleaning up after having a meal. Anyways fast-forward to today 24, January 2019 braces are now as I said earlier 5 months old and I was sentenced to 12 to 18 month behind bars. I get a call from the current orthodontist this morning saying that they haven't received a payment from me since September 2018 when I know for fact that they have been taking the payments out of my account every month on the exact same date and for the same amount. I got fed up and decided I would go check out a highly recommended orthodontist for a second opinion and see if they would be able to take over my treatment plan.

The orthodontist of the new office location was extremely nice. She went through every inch of my mouth and spouted off so many different things and this is the findings that the current orthodontist hasn't mentioned to me at all before beginning treatment:
- Class 3 bite on right side.
- Class 2 bite on left side.
- Crowding on lowers.
- Spacing on uppers.
- TMJ "Jaw popping" in all four quadrants.

She's expecting to have me in braces for 14-18 months and looks like lots of work to include elastics and maybe some appliances.

As porky pig says:

Jethro

#157 Post by Jethro »

Wow SDFD, that was very unprofessional of your former ortho's office to confront you regarding non-payment prior to verifying the auto-pay arrangement. Hopefully, the switch to the new ortho will be a positive one and with no/minimal extension of treatment time.

I'm curious if your new ortho will work with the existing brackets or remove and bond new ones?

All the Best,

Jethro

SDFD TSchott

#158 Post by SDFD TSchott »

They said that they will be working with the existing brackets all I need to pay is 108 to begin treatment with new ortho but finances are stopping me at this moment until the 14th of Feburary.