Hello there wisdom tooth

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

strinder

Hello there wisdom tooth

#1 Post by strinder »

I've had my braces on for 11 months.

My lower left wisdom tooth came through when I was 18 (7 years ago) and no other decided through. When I got my braces I knew my wisdom teeth were not impacted and were close to coming through and today I felt that my upper left wisdom tooth has broken through my gum!

Has anyone had any experience of their wisdom teeth coming through while they have their braces on?

USNrecruiterguy

Re: Hello there wisdom tooth

#2 Post by USNrecruiterguy »

I’m in a similar boat. Mine came through when I was about 18, but the Navy only took the right ones out. So now 3 months into braces I’m going to get my other 2 wisdom teeth out. So any advice would be helpful.

yogurtyoga

Re: Hello there wisdom tooth

#3 Post by yogurtyoga »

I pulled mine out