This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nowiseethemoon

#1 Post by nowiseethemoon »

Posting so that I can keep my registration active. I will be getting braces in mid November, and surgery a year later (or so), and want to learn as much as I can.

djspeece

Re: newbie

#2 Post by djspeece »

Welcome to the board and best of luck to you!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

pteryxm

#3 Post by pteryxm »

Welcome to the board, I am also new :) I got my braces a few months ago.

TaylerMegan

#4 Post by TaylerMegan »

Welcome! I’ve been stalking this website ever since I decided to get braced and finally made an account so be able to ask questions. There is so much helpful info on here - definitely makes the process less nerve wracking :)

Good luck on your braces journey!

Ellay4402

#5 Post by Ellay4402 »

I'm new here also! I haven't been braced yet (I'm about a month away), but have learned so much about the experience through the forum. I almost feel like I semi-know what to expect. Best of luck on your journey!

Skullzrulerz

#6 Post by Skullzrulerz »

Welcome to the board here :D i only had my braces on since august (upper ones) and a few days ago (lower ones) it will be most likely be hard to start with but it will be worth it in the end :D

Ziggy

#7 Post by Ziggy »

Been here about two years. Love the forum as you get honest answers to all your questions and you quickly learn that you are not alone in this.

nowiseethemoon

#8 Post by nowiseethemoon »

Thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome!