Maxillofacial surgeon UK

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

silo789

Maxillofacial surgeon UK

#1 Post by silo789 »

Hi guys,

Had my wisdom teeth out a few weeks back so I am looking at surgery next March / April 2018. I have narrowed it down to a few surgeons in London and wanted people's advice. Have any of you had Orthognathic surgery in London? Can you tell me your surgeon's name?

Dobbylover

Re: Maxillofacial surgeon UK

#2 Post by Dobbylover »

I just had sarpe with Jonathan Collier based just if Harley street. He was referred to me by a top Harley street plastic surgeon who happens to be a personal friend of my boyfriend, he also took three of my wisdom teeth out during surgery and it seems like he's done a good job. I've had no problems with him, seems very capable and knows what he's talking about.

silo789

Re: Maxillofacial surgeon UK

#3 Post by silo789 »

[quote="Dobbylover"]I just had sarpe with Jonathan Collier based just if Harley street. He was referred to me by a top Harley street plastic surgeon who happens to be a personal friend of my boyfriend, he also took three of my wisdom teeth out during surgery and it seems like he's done a good job. I've had no problems with him, seems very capable and knows what he's talking about.[/quote]

Thank you for getting back to me! hmm, the two people I have it narrowed down to are Helen Witherow and Katherine George. I don't know anyone who has had this surgery so it's hard for me to get recommendations!