Before and After - Yay!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Twangsnap

Before and After - Yay!

#1 Post by Twangsnap »

Hi all,

I dropped off for a while because i was waiting for the after photos - so here are the results after 14 months in metal lower and ceramic upper braces. Aesthetically, it's been an amazing success, but I'm still having some bite issues and eventually may need a second retainer to move the bottom molars into place - this is partly because the braces came off when the bite was still a few mm off, but to fix it I would have had to wait another 3 months for a debonding appointment, even though the change only needed a few weeks, so I gave up. Not sure if it was a mistake...we'll see. At least there has been no movement and the retainers seem to be doing their job so far.

Anyway, hope it helps all of you still in treatment - it's SO worth it, I know you know that - but really SO worth it!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Twangsnap

Re: Before and After - Yay!

#2 Post by Twangsnap »

Uppers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Twangsnap

#3 Post by Twangsnap »

Lowers

strinder

#4 Post by strinder »

Wow they look absolutely brilliant!!

Bbyrd

#5 Post by Bbyrd »

Can't see pics yet! Trying to get my few post out of the way so I can see before and afters! :)

FlyByNight

#6 Post by FlyByNight »

They look beautiful.

BlondeCam

#7 Post by BlondeCam »

Absolutely perfect

EmilyTravels

#8 Post by EmilyTravels »

Looks great! :D