Braces finally at 29!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Linaeve

Braces finally at 29!

#1 Post by Linaeve »

Hello!

I'm a 29 year old woman who just got her braces fitted yesterday morning! I have the traditional metal braces, tops only at the moment until the top teeth move around a bit. I run the risk of biting off the bottoms, so my ortho is waiting a few months.

The first day I didn't feel anything, but holey moley am I sore today! Two Advil isn't touching it, but it's okay, I'm so happy to finally be straightening my teeth! I suffer from some pretty severe tmj due to teeth placement and bite issues, all contributing to weekly migraines. I'm hoping the migraines/tmj will lessen when my teeth move into more proper positions and my bite is corrected.

Nice to meet you all!

Once I figure out how to post photos, I'll add one or two! :)

Aaeolien

Re: Braces finally at 29!

#2 Post by Aaeolien »

Awesome, congrats and welcome

Nami

Re: Braces finally at 29!

#3 Post by Nami »

Congrats on getting braces! Are you still experiencing weekly migraines now? I hope the braces are treating you well! :D