Crazy4Snow's Path to a Perfect Smile

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Crazy4Snow

Re: Crazy4Snow's Path to a Perfect Smile

#106 Post by Crazy4Snow »

I'm shamefully overdue for posting an update, I didn't even share photos of my teeth after the braces came off. :shock:

So 3 years later (give or take a few months) here are my teeth and smile. :D You'll notice that I've had the 2 implants and crowns completed on MY left side, now I just have to get the 2 remaining implants on MY right side done as well as a crown on my last molar on that side and I will be DONE!!!

***On a side note, I lost my previous photo hosting account and there went ALL my progress photos throughout this thread, I apologize for that...bummer I know. :( I wish I could go back throughout and re-post but I don't think we have that capability.

Without further delay:

My story in this forum:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=38942

Braced: 4/7/2011
Metal Upper & Lower
Sentence: 18-24 months
Removal Date: 9/4/13

BlondeCam

#107 Post by BlondeCam »

Absolutely stunning

Plainj

#108 Post by Plainj »

Wow. Very nice!

godutch

#109 Post by godutch »

Crazy4Snow wrote: You'll notice that I've had the 2 implants and crowns completed on MY left side, now I just have to get the 2 remaining implants on MY right side done as well as a crown on my last molar on that side and I will be DONE!!!
Very inspiring to see :D but you don't need a crown on your 47 (m2inf), even it it had endodontic treatment unless an instrument broke off in a canal), just a new filling. If the you don't already have a root canal there the process of putting a crown there increases the risk of needing endodontic treatment

Crazy4Snow

#110 Post by Crazy4Snow »

godutch wrote:
Crazy4Snow wrote: You'll notice that I've had the 2 implants and crowns completed on MY left side, now I just have to get the 2 remaining implants on MY right side done as well as a crown on my last molar on that side and I will be DONE!!!
Very inspiring to see :D but you don't need a crown on your 47 (m2inf), even it it had endodontic treatment unless an instrument broke off in a canal), just a new filling. If the you don't already have a root canal there the process of putting a crown there increases the risk of needing endodontic treatment
The filling is becoming compromised and it's too large to drill out and replace with a new filling.

My story in this forum:

Metal Upper & Lower

godutch

#111 Post by godutch »

Crazy4Snow wrote:
The filling is becoming compromised and it's too large to drill out and replace with a new filling.
This is just a small filling, with almost 0% risk of breaking even if it had endodontic treatment. If it had endodontic treatment and you got money to spare thant go for it and get that crown but if that is still a vital living tooth, I really would reconsider.

On your 26 (first upper left molar) you had a crown placed, that the nerve died anyway and you needed a root canal, you risk the same on your 47

Crazy4Snow

#112 Post by Crazy4Snow »

godutch wrote:
Crazy4Snow wrote:
This is just a small filling, with almost 0% risk of breaking even if it had endodontic treatment. If it had endodontic treatment and you got money to spare thant go for it and get that crown but if that is still a vital living tooth, I really would reconsider.

On your 26 (first upper left molar) you had a crown placed, that the nerve died anyway and you needed a root canal, you risk the same on your 47
Are you a dentist? I think I will trust my dentist to make the best recommendation for my dental care. Thanks for your concern.

What makes you think I've had a root canal and a crown on my "26"?

My story in this forum:

Metal Upper & Lower