28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Shelleyt

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#31 Post by Shelleyt »

Looking good!! Bottom teeth should be on the move soon if that is how well the top have come together!

tillybrace

#32 Post by tillybrace »

Frist brace related accident, my archwire has escape at the back. How did this happen. Arggg, ouch, arggg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#33 Post by tillybrace »

Not a happy camper today.
has my archwire reattached and now i am enjoying the delayed effects of my most recent adjustment.
if you count painful movement and bloody cheek from over night movement and the bracket on my bottom front tooth decided to attack me as enjoyable.

tillybrace

#34 Post by tillybrace »

New teeth update.
I am trying do one update a week. Mainly to keep my self motivated.
Bottom backwards tooth, at the front has straighten up and has moved forward a tiny bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#35 Post by tillybrace »

Just some new fall mouth photo's.
Next adjustment on Wednesday
Last edited by tillybrace on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

tillybrace

#36 Post by tillybrace »

And the rest

tillybrace

#37 Post by tillybrace »

Shelleyt wrote:Looking good!! Bottom teeth should be on the move soon if that is how well the top have come together!
thank you shelley,
I was hopeful to have them off by christmas but that is not going to happen now.
is it odd that i am actually nervous about my first post brace kiss, even though i am very much single at the moment.

tillybrace

#38 Post by tillybrace »

cdmoses6 wrote:Hey you're doing awesome!! :mrgreen: I can already see such a big difference between before and now! Just hang in there, you are going to be very pleased once it's all over with. I've had my braces off for a little over a month now and trust me, the feeling is so amazing and worth it!!!
Hey cdmoses,
thank you.
i still look at your story when i am feeling crappy to remember why i am doing this to my self

tillybrace

#39 Post by tillybrace »

louis wrote:Elastics are a good thing, they really accelerate teeth movement. I found them irritating at first but they soon became the norm and I had no issues wearing them. I have recently been asked to stop wearing them after 5 months and actually kind of miss them! :wink:
Hi Louis,
How is it going? Still missing the elastics?
Did your elastics causes gaps to appears between your teeth?

tillybrace

#40 Post by tillybrace »

Chippy3000 wrote:I felt the exact some way as you before getting them. It literally took six years of thinking about it before I got the courage to go for it!

I think the thing you'll find really surprising, is that it might look like they aren't moving but then suddenly it will free up and then it'll feel so worth it. I think the first few months and last few months are the hardest. You'll get there. :)
Thank you Chippy
(can you tell that i am just getting round to replying to all the posts here.
I think you are right the last month, i have not really seen any changes. I think i am getting a bit ocd looking for changes. Maybe its because I am so impatient and have waited so long for this.

tillybrace

#41 Post by tillybrace »

onwardsandupwards wrote:Hang in there - I remember feeling exactly the same when things started moving and rubbing the hell out of my cheek where they hadn't before. I cried over my dinner because the wax kept falling off and it was so painful to chew! It gets better though I promise. You've made a lot of progress already - all the pain is proof of that :wink:
Thank you onwardsandupwards.
I think you have the best user name here, kind of wanted it for my self :P /
Since you posted this I have been wax free, but I am due to have the rest of my bottom brace put on this week, and my mind has already jumped to ouch that is going to hurt.

tillybrace

#42 Post by tillybrace »

Mamma Mia here we go again my my ouch ouch.
My adjustment yesterday included a full teeth clean and the rest of my brace going on the bottom and now full time in elastics. In 24 hours my teeth have so much, it's shocking how close I am to the smile I have always wanted.

SingleJawMelb

#43 Post by SingleJawMelb »

Why get fast braces? Just spend two years in normal braces, have a result that's stable.

tillybrace

#44 Post by tillybrace »

I forgot to say one thing, the end is in sight, and I am so excited, I am about to get straight teeth and I think I like it. :D

LaFawnsgrillz

#45 Post by LaFawnsgrillz »

Following. Just got my fastbracses off 3 weeks ago, still so surreal to have a smile that I never thought I would have.