Day2

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mandyt57

Day2

#1 Post by mandyt57 »

:o Survived day 1. Couple of struggles to remove aligners . Have an outie tool but don't seem to be able to get it under the aligner to start with, so doesn't seem any help. Any tips? I also am usually a grazer so really struggling with not eating between main meals. Sometimes my job means I only have time for a couple of bites of a sandwich between my own patients and I keep coming back to it, so that's not going to work. Dont know how I'm going to manage another 15 months of this but will because I want straighter teeth. There'll just be a shadow of me left!

chrislee

Re: Day2

#2 Post by chrislee »

It'll be worth it at the end. Good luck

Amysown1

Re: Day2

#3 Post by Amysown1 »

I'm a grazer,too. I'm on tray 20/44 and have learned to take short cuts so I don't go crazy. Most workdays I only get a 15 min break, so I just remove my trays, eat, and when I get home, brush, floss, and put them back on. I have had them off anywhere from 2 to 4 hours, but it's worked out fine. If it's the first few days of a new set, it can be painful to get them back on if I've had them out too long. For new trays, I make an effort to minimize time trays are out.