braces off tomorrow!

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

31ling

braces off tomorrow!

#1 Post by 31ling »

... Just that really, they ate due to be removed tomorrow Steeton so am very excited/Nervous! They are also going to do a little contouring on my front teeth and should also be sending me away with some tooth whitening kits so. .. Although there is less of a'reveal' than with traditional fixed braces I am still hoping to see a slightly altered final result! Not to mention being able to feel the back of my teeth again. .. Now off to Google what the removal process is like, unless anyone here can tell me? ? :)

31ling

Re: braces off tomorrow!

#2 Post by 31ling »

* are due to be removed tomorrow afternoon, bad typing on a phone!

IncognitoChris

#3 Post by IncognitoChris »

Congrats !

What type and how long did you have them on for ? and as far as you can tell are you 100% happy with the results ?

31ling

#4 Post by 31ling »

I've had incognito braces on the top front 6 teeth for 7 months- would have been finished a few weeks ago but my ortho was on holiday! I am totally happy with the alignment result, but am hoping they can make some additional contouring improvements. ..

IncognitoChris

#5 Post by IncognitoChris »

That's the Incognito Lite right ? Glad to hear you are happy with the results. Was the contouring something you requested or was it your Ortho's suggestion ?

It would be great to see before/after pics if you had them ?

In 5 days time I'm getting full Incognito upper and lower braces for 2 years :shock: I'll be posting photo's/updates as I have found this site invaluable in my research.

Bengals1418

#6 Post by Bengals1418 »

COngrats! Im sure its going to look awesome

BracesU

#7 Post by BracesU »

Hey 31ling,

Keep us updated! Sounds like things are going well for you so far.

2bigreddogs

#8 Post by 2bigreddogs »

Congrats!