What floss for really tight teeth??

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Toxgirl

What floss for really tight teeth??

#1 Post by Toxgirl »

I am having a hard time flossing between some teeth. I'm only on day 3 and some teeth are so tight I can't get any floss between them. I've tried the spam spam spam, Reach total care and Glide pro health and none of them can get between 2 tight spots that I've never had problems with before. I have a Waterpik but I would really like to get those two spots really clean. Any suggestions??

wmills

Re: What floss for really tight teeth??

#2 Post by wmills »

You might try the Dentek brushes for tight spaces. I know you can get them at the drug store and Walmart.

Bengals1418

#3 Post by Bengals1418 »

I use the crest 3d floss. it really gets between your teeth

EWUgal15

#4 Post by EWUgal15 »

I remember not being able to floss my teeth for almost a week after I got my braces put on...I tried lots of different things and ended up with Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss...it's a ribbon floss, so it flattens out against the tooth very easily.

metalliKa

#5 Post by metalliKa »

EWUgal15 wrote:I remember not being able to floss my teeth for almost a week after I got my braces put on...I tried lots of different things and ended up with Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss...it's a ribbon floss, so it flattens out against the tooth very easily.
I was going to say the ribbon floss...it is thin and can get easily between tight spots.
Offenses: Skeletal and Dental Class 2 malocclusion
Sentence: 12-15 months
Jailed: 3/24/15
Released: 5/24/16
Life behind brackets: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=48554

bbsadmin

#6 Post by bbsadmin »

Crest Glide Threader Floss will get into even the tightest spots.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

ThoriatedFlash

#7 Post by ThoriatedFlash »

I use the Plackers Orthopick and Oral B Superfloss. Both seem to work well with really tight teeth.