Need Orthagnathic Surgery- Need suggestions re: Price

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

samoorelaw

Re: Need Orthagnathic Surgery- Need suggestions re: Price

#16 Post by samoorelaw »

I was quoted just under $8,000 in Las Vegas, which includes the anesthesiologist fee. Done in office suite. I was originally quoted over $50,000 with another surgeon including the hospital. So glad I ended up listening to my dentist and orthodontist and went to the oral surgeon they recommended.

mk222

#17 Post by mk222 »

[quote="samoorelaw"]I was quoted just under $8,000 in Las Vegas, which includes the anesthesiologist fee. Done in office suite. I was originally quoted over $50,000 with another surgeon including the hospital. So glad I ended up listening to my dentist and orthodontist and went to the oral surgeon they recommended.[/quote]

Samoorelaw,

I am in Las Vegas looking for a surgeon, been in braces for almost 6 months.! If you don't mind me asking, who was your surgeon? :-)

samoorelaw

#18 Post by samoorelaw »

mk222 wrote:
samoorelaw wrote:I was quoted just under $8,000 in Las Vegas, which includes the anesthesiologist fee. Done in office suite. I was originally quoted over $50,000 with another surgeon including the hospital. So glad I ended up listening to my dentist and orthodontist and went to the oral surgeon they recommended.
Samoorelaw,

I am in Las Vegas looking for a surgeon, been in braces for almost 6 months.! If you don't mind me asking, who was your surgeon? :-)
Hi,

See my responses to your posts from earlier today. :)
Braces removed for 3rd and final time July 14, 2016!!!!

Permanent 8 crowns front 8 teeth (upper) January 30, 2015

Braces removed again December 3, 2014!!

Partial braces re-installation September 25, 2014

Braces removed September 4, 2014!