Surprised

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

scraggy

Surprised

#1 Post by scraggy »

After 3 and a half years of braces, 3 operations and one power chain today. I was told at my adjustment that in 8 weeks time my braces are coming off. I Am so happy with the results. I'm so proud of my teeth and myself.

Some will know I have had a hard time with the operation but are so happy I did it.

I have a small gap that has appeared he put a power chain on.

I'm not looking forward to having retainers as I have to speak a lot in public saying a lot of s words. In to have both top and bottom removable retainers.

I have to go in the morning where they will remove the braces take moulds and then go back in the evening to pick the retainers up.

Fionisimma

Re: Surprissed,

#2 Post by Fionisimma »

Congratulations.... that's great news after all the challenges!!! :D

TheKT

Re: Surprised

#3 Post by TheKT »

Good for you, how exciting.

jazzyjazz

#4 Post by jazzyjazz »

congrats :jump:

scraggy

#5 Post by scraggy »

Ty all, I'm so happy via he told me it would be 6. Months on my last adjustment it will be only 4 months.

Chiharu

#6 Post by Chiharu »

Congratulations. That must be awesome feeling. :D

Matilda

#7 Post by Matilda »

Congratulations!