My Orthodontist ROCKS!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

WiredOldLady

My Orthodontist ROCKS!!

#1 Post by WiredOldLady »

I had a wire poking my cheek...ortho's office was actually closed today. I called the office just to leave a message that I needed to have it clipped on Monday. My ortho called me back and told me he'd meet me at the office to fix the problem TODAY!!!!! TODAY!!!! Like, office closed today!!!! And...he did!

I LOVE MY ORTHODONTIST!!!!!
Braces off on 8/26/14 after a year!

BracesB4Thirty

Re: My Orthodontist ROCKS!!

#2 Post by BracesB4Thirty »

Oh wow that's good. No more cuts for the rest of the weekend :D

Lorianne

#3 Post by Lorianne »

WiredOldLady wrote:I had a wire poking my cheek...ortho's office was actually closed today. I called the office just to leave a message that I needed to have it clipped on Monday. My ortho called me back and told me he'd meet me at the office to fix the problem TODAY!!!!! TODAY!!!! Like, office closed today!!!! And...he did!

I LOVE MY ORTHODONTIST!!!!!
That's so cool! I love mine too. He's just so nice. In fact, love all of the folks there. I feel secure knowing they would do anything to help me too.

Leebie3

#4 Post by Leebie3 »

love mine too! xo the ones who go above and beyond are awesome eh!

38yr old Mum to 3 (2 teens and a preppie) living in paradise with her man. BSSO surgery approx late April 2014!

JeniK

#5 Post by JeniK »

I had a wire tie come off....it was on my front tooth. This was Friday...no one in office. I will call tomorrow and hope they can get in me tomorrow afternoon...

WiredOldLady

#6 Post by WiredOldLady »

JeniK wrote:I had a wire tie come off....it was on my front tooth. This was Friday...no one in office. I will call tomorrow and hope they can get in me tomorrow afternoon...
Oh goodness! If that had happened to me, I'd have called immediately and probably gotten it fixed within the hour. But...Dr. C is the BEST BEST BEST!!!!
Braces off on 8/26/14 after a year!

Matilda

#7 Post by Matilda »

Great customer service.

JeniK

#8 Post by JeniK »

I did call Friday as soon as the wire tie came out. Being the day after Thanksgiving..I was not too surprised no one was in the office. I went in today and had it taken care of. All is well.

badbites

#9 Post by badbites »

If one of my wires is poking, I just get my mini wire cutters, pour some rubbing alcohol on them and clip the little bugger myself. Considering my ortho is four hours drive away, I don't think suffering for the month is an option. Never had a problem doing this and although my ortho was shocked when I told her, she had no real argument against it. I'm exceedingly careful and doing it myself has saved me untold amounts of pain and anguish. I'm a hands on type of guy...:D

dono

#10 Post by dono »

DIY impressive