Braces Journey from Chaotic Choppers - Australia

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chaotic Choppers

Re: Braces Journey from Chaotic Choppers - Australia

#121 Post by Chaotic Choppers »

Update 8th Adjustment

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on my adjustment a week and a half ago! It took all of 5 minutes and all that was done was a powerchain change (boring). Basically we are waiting for my final gap to close and then I get debraced a month or so later!! Hooray! The only worrying thing is that I told him about the really bad pain I've been having in the area of the gap and he said that it could indicate that there is bone or scar tissue causing the gap to stay open...!!! Anyway I'm staying positive at the moment because (although it could be in my head from the constant checking) I think I have seen some movement in the last couple of days!! Worse than watching paint dry lol!!

The other thing I'm a little worried about is that my molars aren't all touching yet!? Surely he can't remove my braces before they are touching?? And my left 2nd molar is now a little out of line with everything else :yikes: so just a bit nervous at the moment...

Anyway, without further ado...here are my latest photos

Happy teeth moving everyone!!!
Braced upper and lower: 18 July 2012
U4's & L5's Extracted: 22 and 29 October 2012
Elastics Started: 30 October 2012

30 y/o female - See my story here: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42420

GillyWeed

#122 Post by GillyWeed »

Your teeth look soo pretty! You're almost done! I wouldn't worry about the issues you're having now, I'm sure the ortho dude knows what he's doing...just make sure you let him know your concerns. Don't take em off before you think you're ready. Really and truly though, they look beautiful. I can't wait to see the debrace photos. Just wondering, what kind of retainers will you be getting? My ortho says i'll have a permanent lower and an upper hawley, not sure if I like that...
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

NICURN85

#123 Post by NICURN85 »

CC!!!
Your teeth are looking great!!!! How are things going? Any word about when they will be coming off?!
~KIMMIE

Click here to view my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42578

Chaotic Choppers

#124 Post by Chaotic Choppers »

Gilly and Kimmie! I have just worked out how to get on thru my phone! My access from any computer is forbidden to the archwired site (I don't know if its because i'm in australia?) I'm heart broken! It's not that easy typing on phone either so I was wondering if you lovely ladies could pm me your email addresses so i can contact you with updates and read what you guys are up to! My braces are still on! Told u that gap wasn't closing ;) hopefully feb or march at this stage! Bonded retaines i think gilly! And maybe a bite splint at night to stop me clenching! Hope u guys are going well! I'll see if i can get in and read ur stories! Take care all! Lv cc!

30 y/o female - See my story here: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42420

Matilda

#125 Post by Matilda »

Your teeth look beautiful, CC. Congrats!

GillyWeed

#126 Post by GillyWeed »

Hey there!

I don't know if you still check the site but I would love an update on your story. Your last photos looked amazing... I wonder if you're already debraced?! Hopefully your access to the site has been restored. If you see this, let us all know how things are going:)

g
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

Chaotic Choppers

#127 Post by Chaotic Choppers »

Hey all!
Thanks Matilda! I'm amazed at how well my teeth have gone compared to before! And it has been really good to be able to close my mouth properly without so many teeth lol!

Gilly thanks for getting back to me! I still can't get into archwired on my computer so will have to email pictures when my braces come off :)

I had my final adjustment today and have booked in to get these babies off on 4th March!! I'm so excited! Gilly I'm not sure between us who will get them off first?! I hope your front teeth line up soon! I've had a little bit of the same trouble in the last few weeks but just hoping it will come good in 4 weeks!

Have to go but will try to get back again soon!
Cc x

Matilda

#128 Post by Matilda »

Chaotic Choppers wrote:Thanks Matilda! I'm amazed at how well my teeth have gone compared to before! And it has been really good to be able to close my mouth properly without so many teeth lol!

I had my final adjustment today and have booked in to get these babies off on 4th March!! I'm so excited!
You're welcome. Congratulations on your debrace date!

GillyWeed

#129 Post by GillyWeed »

I can't wait to see your debrace pictures! I told my ortho about my concerns so I won't be getting these babies off as sson as I thought but I'm just fine with that... I want them as close to perfect as possible. I have my next adjustment when you get debraced... Talk soon! :heart:
-Gabrielle

rhibee83

#130 Post by rhibee83 »

omg your teeth look amazing!! wow!! cant wait to see when they are off :) you must be so excited!

lexax

#131 Post by lexax »

did you notice your face shape change?