Letting your ortho choose your lig colours

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

NeilH

Letting your ortho choose your lig colours

#1 Post by NeilH »

Just a random thought, how many people on this board would be happy to let their Ortho (without any influence whatsoever) choose their lig colours for just a month and be happy to post their photo's on the board for all to see? To take this a stage further, we could perhaps all do this in December for the holiday season and raise some money for charities providing for people less fortunate than ourselves?

isthistaken

Re: Letting your ortho choose your lig colours

#2 Post by isthistaken »

As long as he picks pink, I'm good with that. :wink: Seriously, it's a cute idea!

mysticgirl916

#3 Post by mysticgirl916 »

I got to choose my own from about a dozen colors, hot pink looks cool on my top teeth

pearlies

#4 Post by pearlies »

WIth the power of my mind, I think I can sway them to put alternate reds and greens into my mouth for Xmas :)

Ciara

#5 Post by Ciara »

I'd end up with clear, white or smoky grey. My ortho has very few colours and none of my uni students with braces wear any colour.

joeyyeo

#6 Post by joeyyeo »

I normally let my ortho have choice over my colours unless I already have something in mind :) she normally picks nice colours, with an average of 4 different colours! I really love my ortho :)
Upper braces off after 636 days!