Another newbie!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Smurf77

Another newbie!

#1 Post by Smurf77 »

Hi All
I got my bottom braces on two weeks ago and got two teeth pulled yesterday due to overcrowding. I have another tooth to be pulled next week and then am due to get my top braces on, on the 24th of September. My treatment will take 2 years

I am 34 and feel sad I waited this long as Ive always needed braces but never had the confidence to do it. Ah well better late then never :-1

Greenman

Re: Another newbie!

#2 Post by Greenman »

Smurf77 wrote:
I am 34 and feel sad I waited this long as Ive always needed braces but never had the confidence to do it. Ah well better late then never :-1
Hi Smurf. There are many on here, myself included, that would echo your thoughts. The important thing is that you HAVE started!
Paul
My Blog: The Invisalign Challenge http://theinvisalignchallenge.blogspot.com.au
Can Invisalign fix gap, buck, crooked, twisted, crowned teeth?

U - 8/36
L - 8/36

BetsyBug

Re: Another newbie!

#3 Post by BetsyBug »

No reason to look backwards...you are moving forward!!! Congratulations on being braced!!! :rose: :rose:
Elizabeth
Getting top and bottom traditional metal braces and bite turbos
correcting crowding, overbite, and TMJ on 3/6/2012
Turbos Removed 8/14/2012

Click for my story