Ken's FINAL DAYS!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MegP60+

Ken's final days

#1 Post by MegP60+ »

What fantastic news. You must be feeling on top of the world after your extremely long time with braces. You have shared so much in this form and given support to so many people. We all look forward to hearing how you make out with your retainers. Congratulations!

BracketRacket

#2 Post by BracketRacket »

That's awesome -- congrats! :D

fluffybottom

#3 Post by fluffybottom »

10 MORE DAYS!!!
I had my braces on for 2 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days.

catgyrl

#4 Post by catgyrl »

FANTASTIC!!!! :D

Under Construction

#5 Post by Under Construction »

WOW! Congratulations! This board won't be the same without your kind and informational responses to everyone!

browneyedgrl

#6 Post by browneyedgrl »

Congrats Ken, that's awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

B
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

mikesmile

#7 Post by mikesmile »

CONGRATULATIONS KEN!!! :D

This is awesome news...you must be excited...maybe even a tad nervous after having your braces soooo long! It's been quite a journey for you, and I join the others here in wishing you the best of luck - post braces! We all appreciate your encouragement and contributions on AW. Your presence here is such a familiar and welcome sight.

Have loads of fun revving those car engines up!!! :wink:

Second Time In Braces - Estimate 12-14 Months

fluffybottom

#8 Post by fluffybottom »

8 DAYS!!!

:D :D :D
I had my braces on for 2 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days.

cosmo

#9 Post by cosmo »

woohoo!! jumps excitedly. dont for get to show us pics of your after.
Great going!

My Brace Story:
http://archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
1st Adjustment: 6/12/10-wire .014, top n bottom

follow my blog @ http://www.honneyinthesun.com

I love my teeth

#10 Post by I love my teeth »

awesome news Ken!! Congrats!! I am still waiting to be surgery ready--then who knows how much longer in these things!! Patience is a virtue! so happy that you are nearing the end of your journey!
Christine
Wore Braces for 2 years, 5 months, 3 days

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

gokix

#11 Post by gokix »

YAY! That's awesome news! :) :) :)

jensceana73

#12 Post by jensceana73 »

Hey Ken...Just read the Gr-8 news!!!!! :jump: :dance: ...Just wanted to drop you a quick CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Holy Crap...your gonna have naked teeth. NAKED!!!!! :yikes: Your tounge won't know what to do with itself!!! Can't wait to see them...if you decide to post that is.
The countdown is offically on +\+ ..oh ya, and have fun this weekend with your cars...sounds like you've got a lot to smile about!!!!!! :BigGrin:
If God wanted me to have straight teeth, he would have made my parents rich..or so I was told....

Click Image to view my SAGA

jackjack

#13 Post by jackjack »

Congrats and can't wait to see the results! :D

catfish

#14 Post by catfish »

Hi Ken,

I'm just catching up to your story and your fantastic news! It seemed like this day would never get here for you, I'm so happy it's finally almost here!

I had to look up "tongue rake" to see what it is, and I can understand why you're nervous about it. I don't really understand what the problem is with a tongue thrust, but it must be important to put you through that to cure it. I really hope it's successful (and quickly!) so you don't have to have one banded to your teeth.

Can't wait to see your first post after your braces are removed. I'm betting you'll be one happy guy after all these years with the metal!
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom

LARRYBOY56

#15 Post by LARRYBOY56 »

Congratulations, Ken ! You have been an encouragement for those of us just starting the trip later in life. I think I speak for all of us oldies, :D that we really appreciate your input and encouragement and look forward to your continued sage wisdom as we travel down the road behind you.

thanks agian,

Larry