If You Ask Me I'm Ready....debraced date!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lovelyleo

If You Ask Me I'm Ready....debraced date!!!!

#1 Post by lovelyleo »

To get these braces off! I will no longer be a metal mouth next Monday or Tuesday!!! I am so excited my ortho asked me if I was happy with everything I said yes. She then asked if I was ready to be debraced and I said yeah like 6 months ago! At first it looked like July 8th!! Due to supply issues but then my ortho said try the other office location. Fortunately they where in full supply. So she scheduled me on Monday then the receptionist said that they had another big appointment on Monday. However that apppointment might not go thru so she said if somethingchanges they would let ne know but Tuesday is the next day available.

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

hal2me

#2 Post by hal2me »

Congratulations to you! How exciting! Please post pics when the braces are off!!! I hope to get a date the next time I have an adjustment!

Margie

#3 Post by Margie »

Congratulations! I can't wait to see you after pictures! :D

lovelyleo

#4 Post by lovelyleo »

Here are some pics that I have right now:
Before
Right Side
Left Side
Center

These were took a few months back ~6 months
Right Side
Left Side
Center

This is what my teeth look like now:
Right Side
Left Side
Center

Overall I am extremely happy :lol:

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

loradora

#5 Post by loradora »

Big change and your teeth look great. Congratulations on your debracing!

Shutter

#6 Post by Shutter »

Congratulations! Your teeth look great!

I'm one week behind you :D

[/url]

[/url]

Click on www below to see my braces story.