4 months and...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lisablueeyes1

4 months and...

#1 Post by Lisablueeyes1 »

My teeth still hurt!! Just about everyday I feel some discomfort. Have any one else have this happen as well? I go for my 2nd adjustment on Monday, I guess I'll see what the ortho says!

jambo532

#2 Post by jambo532 »

I am about that far in too and I still have pain. It just moves around one day it's bottom right, the next it's top left. It's not to uncomfortable I just think that if there is pain they must be moving right?
www.allbraced.blogspot.com

lovelyleo

#3 Post by lovelyleo »

Hi! During treatment my teeth would hurt immediatly within hours after an adjustment then gradually I would get accomadated to the changes. Then a few days before my next adjustment my teeth would randomly start to hurt again. I don't know why they just did. This coming adjustment iss the first time my teeth have not hurt before. I still have a few days so I am crossing my fingers. Some people have a little discomfort its normal. Just remember to brush and floss.

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

50+

no pain for now

#4 Post by 50+ »

Hi, I've had my braces since February 16, 2010. I've had very little pain. I should be ok until my next adjustment which is next week. My ortho will be placing brackets on my back molars - so some new teeth will be added to the mix...anticipating pain from that.
50+ ceramics top and bottom as of 2-16-10
Scheduled to have braces removed on 8-16-12!!

hal2me

#5 Post by hal2me »

I've had my braces for almost 15 months now and still feel pain from time to time. One week I am find and the next my teeth hurt! Hang in there, it does get better over time.

Best of luck in your braces journey!

loradora

#6 Post by loradora »

I have braces on my lower teeth only and have had very little pain other than biting my cheek between my upper teeth and brackets on my lower teeth. Good luck with your treatment.