I'm not seeing any changes-advice needed

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jadestar

I'm not seeing any changes-advice needed

#1 Post by jadestar »

I have not seen any changes to my teeth since Feb 22nd, which was my 4th adjustment. I had my 5th adjustment on April 6th and I asked about the lack of movement. They assured me that my teeth are moving. I look at the pictures of my teeth from Feb 22nd and compare it to pictures I took today-I see absolutely no difference. Is that normal?

Jewles

#2 Post by Jewles »

Have you had any pain throughout the process? I havent noticed a different in my teeth in about 4 months but the pain tells me something is happening.

jadestar

#3 Post by jadestar »

I felt the usual soreness after the 4th and 5th adjustment but that's about it. In the first 4 months, I could tell my teeth were moving. I just don't know if it's normal to see no changes after 2 adjustments.

Ice runner

#4 Post by Ice runner »

I am thinking the same as you do, because I dont see no movement for a last 3 months. :? it is quite frustrating, weeks are passing by but the teeth are in the same position. But we have to be positive..... Good luck!

drrick

#5 Post by drrick »

The teeth make more 'dramatic' movements early on in treatment. After that the movement can be far more subtle. That deosnt mean things arent moving and important stuff is not happen it just may not be as readily apparent.
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

lovelyleo

#6 Post by lovelyleo »

Don't forget your roots are moving too, so there is movement. I noticed that after the first 9 months my teeth didn't move visibly much at all, but then I saw small changes that were barely noticeable at first. Trust me if your teeth are still getting sore then movement is taking place.

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

jadestar

#7 Post by jadestar »

Thanks for the advice everyone. I just have to be patient and hope everything is alright.