XxNecraxX's Braces Story - 4 Month Update Pg 14 w/Pics!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ripchord

#286 Post by ripchord »

Hey, Necra! Remember me? hehe
Your teeth have really changed! They look awesome and will be so gorgeous when the braces come off :)
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

Miranbrady20

#287 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Again sorry for no month 16 photos!!!! i am now at my 17th month and I will be posting pics for you... just not a whole lot of change... But I do have some news!!. I had my adjustment today and I got purple powerchain on top and a night time rubber band on my right side to close the gaps. Also... my next appt is Feb 9th and that will be my last apt until my DE BRACE DATE!!!!! OMG!!!!! lol they will be addressing small issues and taking impressions and what not and other things on the 9th.... I can't believe its almost time.... I get so emotional about these things i swear!

Margie

#288 Post by Margie »

Wow! That is very exciting, congrats!

I can't wait to see your after pics!

Miranbrady20

#289 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Here are my 18 month pics... again no real change... i didn't even post top and bottom. the major change is on the right side with my gaps so here ya have it! oh and on FEB 9th i will be gettin my de brace date!!

Miranbrady20

#290 Post by Miranbrady20 »

here is a pic of gaps on right side from month 15 to now... still wearing my bands at night!

Miranbrady20

#291 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Just got back from the Ortho... My friend Hawk just got his braces on!!! I referred him to DR. Scanlan and his team was great as usual! Sure smile is very interesting and its crazy how technology can change in just 18 months!!!... I must say I do miss Dr. Taylor but Dr Scanlan is very professional and makes the whole experience fun. His team is prob the best people in any medical field I ever had the chance to be around and I hope my friend Hawk felt the same today! lol I took some fun pics of him in the Ortho chair... I might be so kind as to post them for you all! hehe Still not too sure on a finish date for me but I couldn't help but ask but I still keep my hopes up being that there was A LOT of talk on my last appointment.... well I need to get ready for work see ya on my next adjustment!!

cheyeaitsxchelsea

#292 Post by cheyeaitsxchelsea »

Keep us updated!

I read all about your skin graft and I have a similar case but my ortho said hes keeping an eye on it. I hope I dont have to go through it, it seemed very painful.

Trish

#293 Post by Trish »

Hey XXNECRAXX

I was just looking at your pictures and noticing you have similar gaps to mine. Are you wearing elastics to correct this? I did see you also mentioned suresmile. did you have the sure smile scan? I am having that at my next appt. They created all these gaps in my teeth that weren't there before, so I'm going to be mad as HELL if they don't close them up some how.

Anyway, just wondered if the sure smile thing worked foryou and how your gaps were coming along!

lookin good!
trish
8)

Miranbrady20

#294 Post by Miranbrady20 »

no I'm not using Sure Smile, but my friend Hawk is. I'm using Damons.. Elastics are closing my gaps.

catfish

#295 Post by catfish »

Hey Peggy, I just got caught up on your story. It's been a while since I've been to AW, so your progress seems seriously amazing to me since my last check in. Your teeth look AWESOME!!! You must be nearing the end of your journey, it would seem. Congrats!
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom

Miranbrady20

#296 Post by Miranbrady20 »

9 DAYS UNTIL MY BRACES COME OFF GUYS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

cheyeaitsxchelsea

#297 Post by cheyeaitsxchelsea »

CONGRATS!!!!

What was your original estimate of time?

Braced- March 30th 2010.

Estimated time- 18-21 months with cooperation from impacted canine.

AngelRuse

#298 Post by AngelRuse »

Congrats!!! Post piccies!!! :D :D :D :D

Bekah

#299 Post by Bekah »

Has it really been that long? I am hoping to join you soon!
2 Years 4 months 3 weeks and 4 days in full metal braces!

Click on "WWW" for my braces story!

Miranbrady20

#300 Post by Miranbrady20 »

AND THEY ARE OFF!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! FIRST PIC!!!