one year!!!!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

changes09

one year!!!!!!!

#1 Post by changes09 »

I have had braces on for one year!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should only have two more months left! :)

b

#2 Post by b »

Congratulations!!
I just mine on last friday, I cant wait for the day I can say the same!

Ice runner

#3 Post by Ice runner »

Congratulations!!

I am only 2 weeks behind you, my anniversary is on December 10. :) But I not on half yet, so you are very lucky, only 2 months left. 8)

hj55

#4 Post by hj55 »

Congratulations!! - My year was up on 20 November - not sure how much longer I've got - though I was told I was on the home run at my last appointment! The year has gone really quickly too. :)

blindboarder2008
Location: in a house that has 4 walls, with lots of rooms!!! in Canada!

#5 Post by blindboarder2008 »

congratz changes!!! debracing in two months ah? the race is on, i'm due to be debraced in jan as well!!!!!
Braced: March 19th 2008
Impacted wisdom teeth extraction surgery: June 20th 2008 1pm (13 hours of fasting)
Jaw surgery (upper and lower)Lefort 1 with Madable Advancement: June 2nd 2009 @8am!!!! 1 surgery down 2 surgeries to go!!
debrace day: jan 18th 2010!!!! *has 2 fixed retainers and an essix retainer for night time now!

Skysi

#6 Post by Skysi »

grats :D
You must be excited at them coming off.
I still have what feels like forever to go. 2nd half of next year.
on 20th March 2008

got them off 9th November 2011

(3 years 7 months 2 weeks 6 days)

changes09

#7 Post by changes09 »

I'm trying not to get too excited, because I still don't have a date yet! I don't want to set myself up for dissapointment ya know. But I can't help but be excited! I looka t my smile everyday, and I can't even imagine how I'll look with out these things!

virgoan

#8 Post by virgoan »

I'm commenting rather late, but congrats! My one year is on Dec 13, so I'm feeling the excitement too. I would love to be done in February but all my ortho will say is "You're almost done!"

Anyway, hope it flies by for you! :)

changes09

#9 Post by changes09 »

YAY! Three more days till your at the on year mark!