Two months in (pics included)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lioness

Two months in (pics included)

#1 Post by Lioness »

Well, I'm just about two months into my sentence

My lips are still swollen and I can't shake this lisp :roll: but I'm doing okay. I'm getting a tooth extracted tomorrow. Personally I can't wait because I hate my lower teeth and whatever it takes for them straighten up I'll do.

day one

yesterday

My midline is a mess, but at least they are moving. The school year has started again. Now that I'm teaching in HS not a day goes by where I'm not mistaken for a student 8)
Uppers: August 13th, 2009 (no spacers)
Lowers: October 13th, 2009 (following one extraction October 9th, 2009) with elastics
Sentence:18-24 months
Hoping for an early release (good behavior)

Quirky Girl

#2 Post by Quirky Girl »

Congratulations on the fast movement, they look great!

AshJP

#3 Post by AshJP »

Wow great movement.

Also wow at your braces, they look ace.

What brackets do you have, and is your wire a teflon coated white one?

They usually look cream in colour, but yours looks really white!