Positive changes so far in braces!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

amandajane

Positive changes so far in braces!

#1 Post by amandajane »

One tooth has moved upright.
  • Teeth are more aligned and where they can move into where they should be.

Anyone else want to list positive changes with braces ! :D

PiscesFish1969

#2 Post by PiscesFish1969 »

amandajane, I think this is a great idea. :D

Before braces, my teeth were so crowded it was hard to floss because it just didn't fit between my teeth. Now, even though I have to work around the wires, I can actually floss! :D

Before braces, I couldn't bite into foods like sandwiches, or apples, or well, anything, because of my open bite. I'd never make it all the way through the bite. Now, I've really only tried sandwiches, but hey - my front teeth actually work for what they were intended! :D

My teeth aren't all turned sideways & my smile is much nicer, even with the metal! :D

It's been a year, and I'm seeing progress. :D
Hubby got his Harley - 8/07
Started researching Orthos - 9/07
Lower Pre-molar extractions 8/6/08
Braced on 8/13/08 - 39 years old
Debraced on 12/6/2010 - 41 years old
Looking forward to the next 41+ years, this time with an improved smile!