XxNecraxX's Braces Story - 4 Month Update Pg 14 w/Pics!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny101101

#241 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi Peggy,

WOW!! Your teeth are looking fantastic! You must be excited. The slideshow is a great idea and it really shows the changes your teeth have gone through. Happy 9 months!! :D
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Miranbrady20

#242 Post by Miranbrady20 »

lol Ken your too funny!

So i been wearing my elastics religiously and nothing seems to be moving on that side like it should be... i find it harder to tell then i thought... i may call my ortho and see what he thinks...

Miranbrady20

#243 Post by Miranbrady20 »

I feel alot of pressure on my top tooth with the elastic on it and thats a great sign! i now notice my upper arch getting much wider... and that makes me so happy! i never called my ortho but i figure that i just havent given my tooth enought time to move and once i felt the pressure I felt better about it cause now its moving! cant wait till my next adjustment!

Andromeda

#244 Post by Andromeda »

Sweet - glad those elastics are working their magic! Mine hurt like crazy but they are moving my teeth so its worth it :D

Miranbrady20

#245 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thanks guys!

The elastics are fun! i play with them in my mouth when im bored at work lol it actually feels wrong when i dont have them in... i'll prop miss this the most out of the whole treatment... weird huh

angel84

#246 Post by angel84 »

Hey girlie! So I still don't see too much difference in mine with the elastics. But then again, I keep forgetting to put them back in. I've gotten better though. ;) So how are you doing?
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

angel84

#247 Post by angel84 »

Oh and I forgot to answer your question lol. I actually am not sure when I'll get to get them off. I'd LOVE to have them off by December so that I can have beauiful straight teeth when I have the baby... BUT that is like 6-9 months before they were projected to be off so I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm going ot aske at my next app though. If I don't forget anyway. LOL. Preggo brain kicks my butt! :lol:
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

Memran

#248 Post by Memran »

Hey :)
I like the slideshow by the way :) Shows great progress :)

You play with your elastics? lol I just got mine two days ago and I hate them :(
Upper brace on 23rd June 2008
Lower brace on 27th August 2008
Expected treatment time: 30 months :shock:
Braces removed on 6th June 2010
My Braces Story!

Miranbrady20

#249 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thakns! i will prob make another one for my 1 yr and another when im debraced

Miranbrady20

#250 Post by Miranbrady20 »

THANKS i mean lol

Miranbrady20

#251 Post by Miranbrady20 »

todays adjustment went ok i got a larger upper archwire and i still need to war elastics cause my crossbite isnt budging! but believe me its moving now! i feel my bite changing as i type!... i asked my ortho how much longer i have and he said that after my crossbite is fixed that will pritty much be it... all i want to address after the the crossbite is fixed is the midlines and the closing of the gaps on the right n left ... also one of my bottom teeth are not as high up as the rest and for some reason my one front tooth is still bulging out forward ever so slightly that it even shows in the pics... but all in good time!

Laney'sBraces

#252 Post by Laney'sBraces »

Your teeth are looking great!! I have damons too..
Image Image

jenny101101

#253 Post by jenny101101 »

Peggy,

Your teeth look terrific! They have made amazing progress!!! I love the purple powerchain, too. I'm having issues with my two front teeth not being even also. I keep thinking "of all the teeth to NOT be straight it'd be the two front most visible teeth!" HAHA! Oh well, like you said, all in good time. I'm sure they'll come around. Good luck with fixing your crossbite...keep us posted!
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Miranbrady20

#254 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thanks guys! well my next adjustment is June 25 a little after my 11 months in braces... My crossbite is still not moving much and i been wearing 2 elatics 24/7 even when I eat sometimes.... I wonder if there is another way to add some force to get it goin... its been far too long that I been working on the cross bite to still be having it I think... everything else has moved so fast.... but this is being very stuborn!! also my top archwire (in which they changed may 14th) has shifted to the right twice! it will stick past my molar bands on my right and dig into my cheek but it will not be attached to the bands on my left at all! I wonder why it would move like that... they attached tubes in which the crimped tight on bold sides to prevent it from happening again... so far so good...

If my teeth dont start moving i know im going to get sad about it... but i just got to keep my head up and do what I need to do... thanks again for all your support!

Miranbrady20

#255 Post by Miranbrady20 »

so i been back to the ortho 3 times since my last adjustment... mt top archwire keeps moving to the right and jabbing my in the cheek... so i asked her whats going on cause even the tubes she crimped on fell off!!! she said shes never seen this happen before in her 17 years of working in ortho... so idk if its ever happened to you guys! let me know!!