XxNecraxX's Braces Story - 4 Month Update Pg 14 w/Pics!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ripchord

#226 Post by ripchord »

Hey Necra! I love the colored elastic! I wish I had that option, haha :lol:

Anyways, I think it should be relatively easy to tell when your molar is sitting right. When you have a good bite and nothing's blocking it, it just feels natural and easy. Keep up wearing that elastic! It should cause tons of movement. I had four elastics at once and they moved my overbite massively. Good luck :)
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

sdawdy

#227 Post by sdawdy »

I had almost that same elastic configuration, except my was just opposite of yours.....inside on bottom and outside on top....you will get used to the elastic being between your teeth...For me it worked and pulled the cross bite out within the 6 weeks between the adjustments!

Miranbrady20

#228 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thanks guys!

I love my elastics!.. they are actually an interesting conversation maker when i laugh lout or yawn big and people see em! i like my purple ones best...

When you start elastics is that usualy a sign of the endings of your treatment?

speaking of i told my ortho about this site and that i tell everyone how great he is and i told him i love him!!! lol! he said that he'll take 3 months off treatment for being such a brown nose lol unfourtinatly he was just joking of course but one can hope! lmao!

Miranbrady20

#229 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Front 9
Top 9
Bottom 9
Left 9
Right 9
Elastics
Smile 9
My Puppies Kaziah (Brown) and Lucas (White)

Ok so I posted a couple days early! I just culdn't wait! so here is my 9 month update!!! im liking the corners of my smile a little better!

Miranbrady20

#230 Post by Miranbrady20 »

testing a slide show

kayleighkelley

#231 Post by kayleighkelley »

Your teeth are really looking great!! I've had my braces for a week and I keep taking pictures hoping I'll find changes...hasn't happen :) Your dogs are absolutely adorable, I'm such a dog person.

Tommm

#232 Post by Tommm »

Your teeth are looking amazing! Cute dogs too! :)

ripchord

#233 Post by ripchord »

It really depends on the case/orthodontist on whether the elastics are a sign of getting them off soon. Usually orthodontists sort out the bite with elastics after everything is straightened out, which seems to be the case for you. After that they'll do some minor adjustments then you're done. It seems like you're almost there, but it could take some time to fix your bite. That usually takes the longest, but it could turn out to only take a few months. Just check in with your orthodontist about that one :)

Your teeth are so nice and have made awesome progress! Cute doggles too :D
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

catfish

#234 Post by catfish »

Wow, the transformation of your teeth is absolutely amazing! You have a beautiful smile now. How exciting!! How is the area where you had the gum graft? I couldn't really see it in your pictures, but I remember you saying you couldn't really tell much difference after it initially healed.
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom

amandaaz

#235 Post by amandaaz »

How does the loan process work for a home that is half-way through a remodel and down to studs? My husband and I are looking for our first home and have fallen in love with a house that is down to the studs in some areas in the middle of a remodel. The home has no structural issues - it is all cosmetic - but does need all new applicances (has none), new walls (70s style paneling in living room), new flooring (has concrete now) etc. Would we need to get a construction loan even though it is structurally okay? How would the mortgage process work for this?

Miranbrady20

#236 Post by Miranbrady20 »

there is a slight color diff on my gums... its more white then pink but it may change as time goes on... i might take a pic of it for ya... its a little different then the last few pics of it!!! :P well tomorrow is my 9 month! i have a slide show i would like to show all of you just click the picture below and it will bring you to my braces slide show! enjoy!

kayleighkelley

#237 Post by kayleighkelley »

The slideshow is really neat. You've had great progress! Your teeth look really good :)

Miranbrady20

#238 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thanks guys! i wish it was my 1 year braceaversary but in 3 months it will be!!!

so far im loving the elastics! its just another step in the right direction... and one month till my next adjustment ... im pretty good at figuring out what they will do next but im not too sure this go around... maybe more elastics for finishing off my bite? or maybe larger archwires again? im really not too shure!

Annie Lou

#239 Post by Annie Lou »

WoW! I was just looking your before and now pics,
you can realy see the difference :)
It looks awesome! :wink:

catfish

#240 Post by catfish »

Hey Peggy, your slide show is way cool!! I love watching the progress in motion like that. You really had some crowding to deal with, and now you look like it was never there. Amazing how your teeth straightened out and look so awesome now! You must be very pleased with your results!

Any idea how much longer you have to go?
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom