My story, now that I'm done(with NEW pics) updated 9/16

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

guji girl

#16 Post by guji girl »

Wow!...Your teeth look great Jaswi!
Check out my story at: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=28042

Expected treatment time: 18-24 months

artist_appeal_791

#17 Post by artist_appeal_791 »

Aw! thank you ^^

How are the retainers going?Hawleys are metal right? I'm pretty used to the clear upper and the bonded doesn't cut my tongue anymore. The one thing about clear retainers is that I put it down after i clean and lose it! so I spend my whole entire night wandering around looking for it lol.

Yay for our retainers =]]

flesh-was-sweet

#18 Post by flesh-was-sweet »

Those are some fantastic looking teeth!

jaswi

#19 Post by jaswi »

Retainers are going ok. Don't wear them 24/7 like I'm supposed to be, usually more like 20 hrs a day. Since I lisp horribly and noone can understand me, I stopped wearing them during classes which are usually only 3-4 hours a day. Haven't had any shifting to note.

Right now I'm working my way through some crest whitestrips, I'll post before and after pictures as soon as im done with them.

shinyRiver

#20 Post by shinyRiver »

hello! wow your smile is gorgeous!

leager2000

#21 Post by leager2000 »

Wow! your smile is awesome. I cannot wait until I can get out of these things.