Missing Braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Steel

Missing Braces

#1 Post by Steel »

I am missing having braces...anyone else feel the same???

catfish

#2 Post by catfish »

Since I still have mine on, I can't really relate to that. But I can say that I can't wait to know what that feels like!

Sounds kinda like retirement. I can't wait to retire, but so many retired people say they get bored and go find a part time job to give them something to do. I can't imagine that at this point, and I can't wait to find out for myself!

But seriously, what is it that you miss about them? The look? The feel? Being part of "the gang" that still has them?
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom

MsViola

#3 Post by MsViola »

I still have my braces but I think I understand how you are feeling. I often to say I will be lost when they come off. Lucky for me my braces will be on forever :wink:

They are such a big part of me now I wonder how I will feel once they are off. Oh well maybe I will find out in about 18 months!

Congrats for making it to the finish line :-)o
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

1/17/07 - Upper (Clear) & Lower (Metal - self ligatating) Braces
Estimated treatment time = 30-36 months

Steel

#4 Post by Steel »

Mine were on for 2 years and it just does not feel the same without them.I loved looking at them,playing with them,trying not to show them and just having them in general.I want them back....

Chrissy

#5 Post by Chrissy »

He, he that is funny... I don't think I'm going to feel quite the same :wink: , but I've only had them for 3 months now. Congratulations though!! My journey has just began.

nimo

#6 Post by nimo »

I can't imagine missing them. I remember my friend saying that he was almost afraid to get his off. I'm so sick of the pain from adjustments and not being able to eat like a normal person. I've had mine on for 27 months now. I don't have an end in sight, yet.
Braced on 17 Feb. 2006.
Five teeth extracted on March 9, 2006.
Canine exposure: February 7, 2007
lefort 3 March 7, 2008
TPA April 22, 2008
2 years 7 months in braces
braces off September 17, 2008

Steel

#7 Post by Steel »

Well I missed mine when thay were taken off and I'd love to have them back on again,no matter what anyone says...they were great......

lionfish

#8 Post by lionfish »

I don't miss the braces at all.

Like Meryaten, I do miss my ortho and staff for the same reason.

shoezy

#9 Post by shoezy »

Hi steel,
I'm not quite there (braces off) yet, but doubt I'll miss'em. They're one metal accessory I wouldn't mind losing forever.

-S

----------
braces on: Feb 2005
braces off: Nov 2008

Steel

#10 Post by Steel »

tx for the replys...today I saw this girl.....all sleeved out,cuddling a pit bull...I was in love when I saw the art on her braces

dagwoman

#11 Post by dagwoman »

Steel wrote:tx for the replys...today I saw this girl.....all sleeved out,cuddling a pit bull...I was in love when I saw the art on her braces
????

bbsadmin

#12 Post by bbsadmin »

Steel wrote:tx for the replys...today I saw this girl.....all sleeved out,cuddling a pit bull...I was in love when I saw the art on her braces
and judging by your other posts, you are not wearing braces anymore and you are fetishist, so you are out of here.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!