OK, I give in *July 30 Adj. p37*

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

RahRahLuv

#376 Post by RahRahLuv »

OMG your teeth look great!! I feel you on the slowing down, but look at where we have come in just one year? I think we are teethclones lol :)

Miss Smiley

#377 Post by Miss Smiley »

Thanks RahRahluv, and it must be the alignment of our moons and such which gave us some awesome teeth. :D
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

Miss Smiley

#378 Post by Miss Smiley »

July Adjustment was great.
I had the upper, left lateral repositioned once again. That lower left pre-molar was added back in after a short break. I'm having the remainder of my bridge severed to incorporate plans for my implant to replace the missing upper left molar. I am in an upper 18x25 stainless wire and my lowers are in an 18x25 Bioforce wire from GAC. I got clear ligs and powerchains, and my teeth are really sore today. I had taken pics and uploaded all onto lmy aptop and now Photoshop seems to have died on me. I defragged, ran recovery disk, deleted files, programs and followed everything to do online except delete my whole hard drive because I can't find my darn OS disk. And still Photoshop CS2 keeps telling me that my scratch disk is full. OMG... Seriously, this week is a bad week for me and computers. I'm thinking of just buying a new laptop... actually, I have been, but I love my SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM so much!!! Stupid CS2!!!! Anyhow, maybe I will edit pics at work and then upload them. We'll see but I will get them up here soon.

*melissa*

#379 Post by *melissa* »

Cant wait to see the new pics Miss Smiley!!! How on earth do you keep your teeth so white?!?!

RahRahLuv

#380 Post by RahRahLuv »

Cant wait for the new pix! hope you feel better soon :)

Miss Smiley

#381 Post by Miss Smiley »

melissa - My teeth? White? Hardly...

RahRahLuv - I'm on my way to better!

After my adjustment yesterday, I did not think I would make it to happy hour today. My teeth deceived me and I surely made it through my happy hour, chips and crunchy onion rings didn't stop me. My teeth are not sore today but my gums are getting caught up and I have small sores forming. I have the wax on and have been drinking more water.

Update on my laptop - It is in the intensive care unit and that means no work for me!

*melissa*

#382 Post by *melissa* »

Miss Smiley wrote:melissa - My teeth? White? Hardly...
Lol, hardly?! I am not imagining things Miss Smiley...they look bright white!! And your clear ligs never appear stained either...I am envious.. tell me your secret!! :lol:

angel84

#383 Post by angel84 »

I agree that you have beautiful white teeth. You smile is so pretty. I bet it feels awesome, huh!?
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

Miss Smiley

#384 Post by Miss Smiley »

I'M BACK!!!!! My computer is back from the tech hospital! After $700 in parts and labor, it's better than ever!

RahRahLuv

#385 Post by RahRahLuv »

Welcome back Miss Smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Smiley

#386 Post by Miss Smiley »

HOwdy! Thanks for the welcome back!

I did upgrade my hard drive to a 250gb from an 80gb. My computer runs better than before, it's much faster and I don't have any more errors. If I were to have bought the upgraded version of my computer, it would have set me back around $3400. So I was happy that I could rehabilitate my old one. for $700. I went fishing at the pier yesterday and caught a bunch of mackerel, jacksmelt, and one halibut. My arm is still sore from reeling them in, after 2 hours of constant baiting, casting , and reeling them in, I just wanted to sit down and have a sip of soda in between casting and reeling but that was not in the stars for me. I did not get to brush my teeth that day.... until I got home. But I stayed awake for a total of 36 hours! My teeth were pampered once I got back home.

Miss Smiley

#387 Post by Miss Smiley »

OH POO!!!!!! My computer is back in the hospital! Logic board went ballistic and now I'm using a loaner computer. It looks so small compared to mine. Anyhow, I won't be posting any pics until after all is fixed and my Adobe Creative Suite is reinstalled. Until we meet again. BTW I have an adjustment coming up again next Wednesday, I'm excited because we'll be working on opening up the gap for my implant site!

insinu8

#388 Post by insinu8 »

Stupid editor...
Last edited by insinu8 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

insinu8

#389 Post by insinu8 »

must....delete.....post....
Last edited by insinu8 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

insinu8

#390 Post by insinu8 »

Miss Smiley,

Here come the coils... :) Good luck with the adjustment!
Christopher

MY BRACES JOURNAL