cant find dental wax, what the heck?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pharrstarr

cant find dental wax, what the heck?

#1 Post by pharrstarr »

So, :cry: is all the dental wax on strike, I can't seem to find it anywhere!

SideKick3QT

#2 Post by SideKick3QT »

You should be able to get it at walgreens or eckerd. If anything walmart always has it!

pharrstarr

#3 Post by pharrstarr »

K well I found 1 pack at a riteaid, but it sucks way bad, its hard and crumbles apart after a few hours, I just decided to go back to my ortho and get 5 more of the wax he gave me, heck for 6,ooo he was like anytime you need wax or anything come on by! You betcha I will!
Ceramic uppers and lowers for 2 yrs, SARPE for 6 months, jaw surgery to correct underbite.