MissJoey UPDATE (page 2)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Elyse84

#16 Post by Elyse84 »

Tenderness is totally normal. The best thing to do is very carefully chew on the side of your mouth that is hurting - chewing definitely helps stop the pain. And go easy on the steak etc for a while! It took me one week before I could eat totally normally. :-)

*ceramic on top
*silver on bottom

MissJoey

#17 Post by MissJoey »

Hey all,

Can anyone tel me how to post pics? I've finaly dug out my camera and I'm ready to post pics, just can't figure out how to upload them. Thanks!

MissJoey

MissJoey

#18 Post by MissJoey »

Hello All,

Just wanted to update you guys to let you know that the tenderness in my mouth is basically gone. I can no chew in ALL of my mouth now, and it feels really great! One tooth here or there may get a little loose, but by the next day they are stronger and more set. I've taken pictures, I'm still on the imagebucket thingy trying to get them up. Other than that, I'm doing better.

MissJoey

MissJoey

#19 Post by MissJoey »

Last month on the 9th ( I think), I had my first adjustment. I'm bot sure when I'll have my expander placed in, but I do worry for whenever that is. I don't want any major gaps, so I'm still lying in wait for that.
The tender was pretty strong, and it took about a good couple of weeks for it to completely go away. I'm fine now, but man!!! 2 more years of this?! Bring it on baby...

MissJoey

P.S. I hope all is well with everyone. Impossible is nothing.

sifumacho
Location: i came from Malaysia,but now i'm studying in Russia =]

#20 Post by sifumacho »

Just wanted to update you guys to let you know that the tenderness in my mouth is basically gone. I can no chew in ALL of my mouth now, and it feels really great!
it seems that you dont have problem with the molar bands anymore!luckily you have gotten used to it.. :D

anyway..2 years are long period of time..but you wont feel the time as you'll excited seeing the progress of your teeth..goodluck anyway!