Hello From Mexico!!!!!!!!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Klaudia

Hello From Mexico!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by Klaudia »

HI EVERYONE just wanting to say hi and that i am new to this Forum.My name is Klaudia and i am 19 going on 20!!! i had braces since Nov 11th and they felt awful at first but then you get used to them.They have moved alot since they look great. I was a little sad though because i got engaged recently and i am gonna have braces for my WEDDING!!!!!! :o
I hope they straigthen out by then maybe they wont look that bad. Im very happy though that i get to have pretty teeth. Thanks guys for being supportive and i hope to hear from you guys soon. [/b]

drrick

#2 Post by drrick »

If you have a really nice doc they might take them off for your wedding and put them back on afterwards.

I have done this numerous times before
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

Klaudia

#3 Post by Klaudia »

Really Are you serious but will it affect my teeth..that is such great newssssss :D
Klaudia Desde Mexico.
Que todos sus suenos se hagan realidad!
(May all your dreams come true)

#4 Post by Guest »

Welcome Klaudia and congratulations on your engagement. Sounds like you are well on your way to a great smile. :D

Dodger(UK)

#5 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Hi Klaudia, have you got Ceramic upper braces, if you have maybe they won't show up on your wedding photo's as much.

Welcome btw. :)

ezby

#6 Post by ezby »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement! I definately recommend getting your braces off for the wedding. My sister is getting married in April and I am getting the top front couple of brackets off because I am going to be a bridesmaid.

Klaudia

#7 Post by Klaudia »

Well i have all metal braces..on top and bottom so they do show..i swear that is what i think about all the time...my wedding pics with reflecting metal coming from my teeth. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[quote]My sister is getting married in April and I am getting the top front couple of brackets off because I am going to be a bridesmaid.

Will it be very expensive ezby to put them back on???Can they really do that for me that would be great>what about will it mess up myteeth if i take them off for the weekend??
[/img]
Klaudia Desde Mexico.
Que todos sus suenos se hagan realidad!
(May all your dreams come true)

drrick

#8 Post by drrick »

It shouldnt be that big of deal. You will have to talk with your doc though.

Some will do it some wont
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

anton02

#9 Post by anton02 »

Dear Klaudia!

If it is just the braces on the photos that bothers you there is another solution, which is very easy and cheaper: You can have those braces digitally removed on every photo, this is no problem at all. So enjoy every wedding, your own and your sisters!