A Braces Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gracie

A Braces Story

#1 Post by Gracie »

Once upon a time there was a woman who never thought about her teeth until her young son needed some preliminary orthodontic care. Of course, every now and then a dentist would comment on the completely rotated upper front tooth, but Gracie just brushed it off. Sitting in that orthodontist's office made Gracie think about doing something with her teeth. After her son finished his treatment, Gracie made an appointment with the orthodontist. That was fifteen years ago. Since then Gracie consulted with seven orthodontists. Two appointments were seven years ago and fiveof them were within the last eight months.

She finally decided on an orthodontist and scheduled her records appointment. Something happened to Gracie after that appointment. She became nervous about her decision to get braced and on the morning of her appointment to get top braces, she cancelled. She was very upset with herself but she felt she just couldn't do it. A few months went by and she went back to the chosen orthodontist and asked a few more questions and then scheduled another appointment. On the day of her appointment to get top braces Gracie fought with herself but pushed herself and finally took a deep breath and walked into the orthodontist's office and came out with top braces. She overcame one hurdle, but still had remorse over whether she did the right thing. Six weeks later, Gracie pushed herself again and had the bottoms put on. Of course, being Gracie, she had remorse. Two years of cleaning and flossing with braces, and oh the elastics. What will they be like? All that stuck food! Yuck!

At night while Gracie takes special care in flossing and brushing and rinsing, she notices her rotated tooth is not so rotated anymore and that her smile has changed for the better. Being Gracie, she brushes it off and still wonders if she will be able to go the distance.

Dodger(UK)

#2 Post by Dodger(UK) »

I like happy endings, so I hope Gracie will reap the benefits of orthodontic treatment and will not regret getting them in the first instance, and live happily ever after. :lol: :wink:

Bracefacegirl

#3 Post by Bracefacegirl »

gracie you can do it girl friend im 13 and im petrifyed of my ortho but i still now that all in all my teeth will come out in the end being sraight and beautiful just like me

EXPANDER HAS BEEN IN FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS