TPA and chain

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jksd333a

TPA and chain

#1 Post by Jksd333a »

I just got bottom braces as an adult. On the top they put in a TPA. They also put in a type of "chain" that is attached to the middle of the TPA and over to a bracket on my tooth. My tongue is about raw and I'm wondering if anyone else has this annoying 'chain'and how long before I get used to it? Also, when I brushed my teeth for the first time today, certain spots felt like I was brushing an exposed nerve. Is this normal?