Braces in one month

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gendy

Braces in one month

#1 Post by gendy »

In an exact month, on June 13 they will put the traditional metal braces on me. At no time did the orthodontist tell me that they can get colored and I want it that way. Do you think I should wait until the day they put it on and tell me what color I want them or won't they? Besides, what color do you recommend in a boy? I thought about putting on braces of each color, what do you think?

twentytwenty

Re: Braces in one month

#2 Post by twentytwenty »

I was in the chair when I asked if I get to pick the colours, and they handed me a chart with all the colours. Pick what you want! Currently I'm on all purple because I've only got 4 brackets, but once I get all the other brackets put in I'll definitely be picking a nicer pattern of colours.