New Member Intro

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AgBraceFace

New Member Intro

#1 Post by AgBraceFace »

Hello,

New member and introducing myself. I got full, traditional braces three weeks ago at the age of 33. Second go around. The first was over 10 years ago. I had a facial trauma a few years ago and have had shifting over time that I’d like to correct, especially my midline. My first go at it was with ceramic braces on top and traditional on bottom. Went full metal this time at the suggestion of my ortho due to needing 2-3 TADs as well. Currently in silver ligatures but starting to “embrace” my metal and considering colors at my first adjustment next week.