Braces with Lower jaw surgery.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

NancyWTucker

Braces with Lower jaw surgery.

#1 Post by NancyWTucker »

Hi All,

I am prepping for jaw surgery but I have gone 3 years without any proper sleep because of how bad this sleep apnea has gone. The problem is that not only do I have body image issues with body hair growing out of nowhere(I am getting that checked out) but these braces are causing my hair to fall out/thin out as well as turning grey. I have symptoms of anorexia and bulimia which no one else is helping me through this because I am a man and since I am not rich and famous and a male, I am expendable. I was forced to do my own research and dig myself out of this but I am not throwing up or purging but I do have symptoms.

Did anyone else experience greying of the hair when prepping for jaw surgery?