Damon braces for overjet

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Nabba786r

Damon braces for overjet

#1 Post by Nabba786r »

Hi I’ve just got Damon braces on yesterday, the reason I have got them on is due to an overjet I don’t like. My orthodontist advised the Damon system to widen my smile and push the front teeth back without extractions and later use elastics to align the lower jaw. Would that be the best way to go about it as I have read extractions over time make your face look sucked in etc. Also my upper lip stick out due to the over jet would this help sort that issue as the top teeth will he pushed back and lower jaw slightly moved forward to be aligned.

Thanks.