It begins. Treatment at 28

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PrivatelyE5

It begins. Treatment at 28

#1 Post by PrivatelyE5 »

Well I've done it. Upper arch was bonded yesterday afternoon, things are bumpy and tender. I initially said I was willing to consider the surgical route, however after getting records done I was presented with two options, surgical or not. Apparently I've got space to spare and they can get an adequate result without going under the knife. We're starting by some of the crowding I have, so if suddenly we need to go the surgical route we can make the change.

This'll be interesting and I'll try to keep y'all in the loop.

Photos once I'm in front a computer.

PrivatelyE5

Re: It begins. Treatment at 28

#2 Post by PrivatelyE5 »

Here are some pictures
IMG_20191106_213936.jpg
IMG_20191106_062518.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.