Damon Phase II wire (38/M)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

awildwood21

Damon Phase II wire (38/M)

#1 Post by awildwood21 »

Hi there -

So, after 8+ months with a phase I damon brace wire (w/ crossbite elastics), I am finally in Phase II! Yay. So much great progress has happened already, and although braces are annoying af I found it fun to track the progress. No pics or vids yet but I have a good library that I'll string together at the end.

Anyway, now that I have the phase II wire, I'm wondering if the change/progress is going to slow down? Does that happen? This wire has to do some real expanding of the arch, and moving the molars or whatever. Just wondering if I need to slow down at tracking progress and not anticipate weekly movement? Anyone have any idea?

Let me know.

Also, for those who don't know the phases of damon braces, I found this guide quite helpful - https://ormco.com/products/damon-q/sequencing.php