12 Days Remain!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

22at26

12 Days Remain!

#1 Post by 22at26 »

We have somehow shaved two months off of my expected duration, and I will have my braces off in 12 days! My anticipated debanding was late April- and then suddenly a couple visits ago it looked more like mid- February. And now... it’s in just 12 days!

So many things have changed with braces. My jaw line, my confidence, my occlusion; I can sleep on my back, I don’t clench my teeth as much, and I don’t grind at night anymore.

I’m so excited and ready for this! I’m going to miss these suckers, but I’m thrilled for my new grill.
Braced Date: 06/29/2017
Expected Duration:22 months
Type: Damon Metal
Problems: Overjet, deep overbite, crowded and shifted lower teeth, hx trauma to central upper incisors with recent root canal and enamel fissures.