2nd braces at age 30 - for bite and gums!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Meowmeowbeans2

Re: 2nd braces at age 30 - for bite and gums!

#31 Post by Meowmeowbeans2 »

Our state's restrictions on non-emergency medical and dental are ending today 4/30. My ortho reached out today and gave me an appointment for May 15!

Unfortunately, my powerchain had snapped on a lower second premolar this week, and I've noticed that one front tooth has shifted back out of line with the other... So it may be another adjustment instead of a debrace :(

16 month sentence December 2018 to April 2020... Debraced May 2020 with only a 2 month COVID-19 delay!
My braces story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54116

Meowmeowbeans2

#32 Post by Meowmeowbeans2 »

THEY ARE OFF!!! And so beautiful! Because of covid, they came off one month late - May 15 instead of the projected April 18.
654ACD11-B6CF-4163-8132-8291C26EE7BE.jpeg
I have two sets of Essix retainers now for my peace of mind if one breaks. She said to wear for 10 hours/day for 4 months (after dinner through sleep) then just 6-8 hours a night thereafter (just for sleep). I like how snug they are!

I also got whitening gel as part of my package to use in my retainers as I sleep, so I’ll start that in a week or two 😁 And my ortho gives a bottle of Moet champagne as well!!!

I have to say it was all worth it! I can’t believe how nice my bite feels now that my teeth aren’t in cross bite. My smile is so much wider and my midline matches up. Brushing and flossing was so much faster and easier 🤣 Time to celebrate everything!!! 🥳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

16 month sentence December 2018 to April 2020... Debraced May 2020 with only a 2 month COVID-19 delay!
My braces story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54116

desertd

#33 Post by desertd »

Wow! Your teeth look amazing!
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263