"Pan/Repo" Already?!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lajp

"Pan/Repo" Already?!

#1 Post by lajp »

Hey there!
As my ticker at the bottom says; I've been in braces for 3 months and 2 days or so (depending on what day you are viewing this). I got braced March 6 of this year. My first adjustment was at the end of April.

Now, my next adjustment is in about 2 weeks; it's on June 25th. This is going to be a 45 minute appointment and it's labeled "PAN/REPO" in my patient account (anywheredolphin). I thought pan/repos were later in treatment? Am I at the halfway point possibly? Or did like the first EFDA eff up and the ortho doesn't like where they are? I read that pan/repo usually happens about half way through treatment? I mean I'm sure it differs for everyone but it surprised me that this appointment is the next one for me.

I also have two archwires per arch. The first/initial archwires did not go into the buccal tube; they just did an" L" shaped and tucked it in-between my second to last molars. My additional archwire is placed through the tubes. I inquired about this once before just adding/mentioning it again if anyone has any experience/info/possible explanations.

What was pan/repo like for any of you (if you have had that appointment)?
Braced: 6 March 2018
self-ligating ceramic and metal brackets combo
Estimated Treatment Time: 22 months